[Bf-taskforce25] defaults & tweaks list

Vilem Novak pildanovak at post.cz
Sun Jul 12 16:06:50 CEST 2009

Regarding auto-tweak, it might be a good idea to put different colors to values which have been changed but not yet keyed? Of course only for properties which allready have some animation data.
I think both sides of the discussion showed very strong reasons why yes/not.
I peresonally lean to the not-autokay-awailable as default, but I have to say, I often forget to key my pose when animating with
manual keying and visual clue that I haven't keyed yet is quite a nice thing.
cheers,
vilda