[Bf-taskforce25] Weird nasty 2.5 bug

Jingyuan Huang jingyuan.huang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:48:45 CEST 2009

I ran into that quite often in debug. Then I disabled hardware
acceleration and haven't encountered it so far.

I'm not sure if it's a driver problem. It appears very often with my
ATI card, much less often with Nvidia (only once, and the system was
able to recover after a freeze. but I had to restart because the
graphics card was left in a bad state).

Best Wishes
Jingyuan Huang
Computer Graphics Lab