[Bf-taskforce25] Weird nasty 2.5 bug

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 17:01:06 CEST 2009

Hello,  mentioned it on IRC before disappearing but nobody replied, so
now that I am back I report it here.

Since about 2 weeks I have got some kind of freezes, only the mouse
cursor is still moving when I use the mouse but keyboard and mouse
click does nothing. I am unable to switch to another app to a text
console and even to reboot my system. Only an evil hardware shutdown
will turn my system usable again (after reboot of course)

To reproduce the bug I just need to click on a "tab" button of the
button windows, it does not crash each time but 9 times out of 10
here.

I am on Debian squeeze GNU/Linux with intel GPU.