[Bf-taskforce25] Filename number buttons in space_file.

Johannes Meng johannes.meng at student.kit.edu
Wed Jul 8 08:56:38 CEST 2009

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 22:11:26 +0200
Andrea Weikert <andrea at aweikert.de> wrote:

> Hello Johannes,
>
> thanks for the patch, I will take a look at it.
>
> - Andrea

Hey Andrea,

thanks alot! I just found out that it is possible to create groups of buttons,
and I added that to the patch. The most recent version is now

http://jmeng.de/patches/fnum_nicer.patch

Note the extra 'r', this is a new file. I also changed the button order, it
feels more natural to have the decrement button first, and then the increment
button.

-Johannes