[Bf-taskforce25] Mentors out there?

Alex Smithers alex.smithers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 07:10:20 CEST 2009

Hi All,

  I want to help with development, and have been reading the wiki, but
am still somewhat lost as to where to start.  I was wondering if there
were anybody out there who could use some help with a project that
wouldn't mind giving me some guidance.  I guess what I really want is
somebody to give me a mission who wouldn't mind answering questions.
Also any tips with regards to getting involved would be appreciated.
I will continue to read the wiki, and look forward to hearing from
anybody out there.

Thanks,
Alex