[Bf-taskforce25] Mentors out there?

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:32:51 CEST 2009

Alex,

 First, let me congratulate you for wanting to help, and for the nice way
you offer to help.

 Regarding your request, I think that the blender coders are divided into
coders who are starting like you, have small amount of experience and can't
really tutor, coders who have lots of experience and dont want to/can't
tutor and coders who tutor for the summer of code :-)

 What I suggest is that you hang out in IRC (#blendercoders in freenode),
check out brecht and ton's requests for help (lots of these are good for new
coders), don't be afraid to ask questions and start learning by yourself.
this is a great time to get in - the 2.5 foundation is almost in place!

 You can download the svn regularly and help with checking stuff and
compilation on different platforms,

Regards,
Shaul