[Bf-taskforce25] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [18632] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: 2.5: WM Compositing

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 00:14:29 CET 2009

Brecht,

A question about partial redraw, can it be set up to have multiple
drawing regions? In sculpt mode with symmetry, there may be only small
parts being sculpted, but if these regions are at the four corners of
the screen and it's all combined into one large region, much of the
benefit of partial redraw will be lost.

BTW, triple buffer works well on my system (ATI radeon).

-Nicholas