[Bf-taskforce25] Sound UI

William Reynish william at reynish.com
Thu Aug 27 21:06:39 CEST 2009

I agree with Campbell here. Having a whole section dedicated to sound
in the Properties is wasteful - as you point out there are only a
couple of options to set per sound strip.

The old Game Listener panel can go nicely in the game Scene
properties, and the Sequencer sound panel can go in sequencer.

I'd also advocate against re-implementing the audio window. The only
thing it was useful for was to visualize sound waves, but this fits
much better within the sequencer UI, where you can offset it and scrub
to hear the sound itself.

-W