[Bf-taskforce25] New tools mockups

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Sat Apr 25 02:46:43 CEST 2009

Michael Fox <mfoxdogg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where did you get this confirm thingy, 2.5's 'tweak is only there if
> you need to, the tool is already confirmed when you tweak it just
> restores before the operator then reruns with new settings, you don't
> need to confirm anything (though a nice repeat option would be
> nice :) ).

My apologies; my impression was that we were talking more in
hypotheticals than in something that's already been implemented.
Looking at how the current tweaking on extrude works, I've got a better
idea of how Select->Act->Tweak works. I still have some reservations
about this mockup that parallel some other thoughts expressed here and
I'm not sure sticky keys are an improvement. However, at least I
understand better how tweaking is going to work. :)

And yes, a nice repeat option would be pretty cool.

  -Jason