[Bf-scripts-dev] Blender 2.40 RC1 Script

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Nov 29 15:20:17 CET 2005

I think that's being a bit strict on the interpretation of
dependencies - although I haven't tried it (so correct me if I'm
wrong) as far as I can tell, it doesn't require the application
Papagayo to actually work, it's a script to import its lipsynch files
into Blender shape keys. I don't really see how this is different to
having a Lightwave or Wings 3D importer.

Matt