[Bf-scripts-dev] Discombobulator

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat May 14 21:34:26 CEST 2005

Hi Evan,

Hey, thanks, that's a great script.  Good webpage, too.

I'll check the issue with EditMode(), it should work.  Not sure we'll be
able to include it for this release, though.  Sorry about that,
additions have to be well tested and follow basic guidelines written in
the wiki page, but the main thing is that we need help to coordinate
this (I'll post at elysiun soon about it), there's not a group in charge
of scripts yet.

--
Willian