[Bf-scripts-dev] Discombobulator

Evan evan at nerdsofparadise.com
Thu May 12 03:37:20 CEST 2005

    Hello, I found a thread at elYsiun with directions to submit a plugin
for inclusion in the next official version of Blender. I wrote the
Discombobulator plugin and would like to submit it.
    It was included in the "Python Scripts and Plugins" section of
the Blender Development Digest #5. I'm not sure if those were
scripts to be included so I am submitting it here as well. I have a
thread for it at elYsiun, and I haven't gotten any complaints about
as far as stability goes for a while. I have worked out any bugs that
were complained about in the thread.
    I have already added to the wiki scripts page as the elYsiun
post described so it can be checked out there.
    The homepage for the project is:
http://evan.nerdsofparadise.com/programs/discombobulator/index.html
    I may add a few more features to it in the future, but as of now it
is completely functional.

Thanks,
-Evan-