[Bf-scripts-dev] "InnerWorld" terrain generation script for next Blender release.

q205 at kandid.org q205 at kandid.org
Fri May 13 15:26:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

reading the “Getting your script included in the next Blender release” topic
at elysiun.

I am writing a script for terrain generation. It has a graph based approach.
The user can form an acyclic graph with several noise sources and combine
them to build a mesh. I would be happy if this script can be included to the
next Blender release.

The script is spilted in 5 files. Starting point is IwInnerWorld.py. The rest
of the Iw*.py files are helper files and are needed for executing InnerWorld.
Scripts starting with TIw* or DIw* prefixes are only for unit testing and
documentation. It is not necessary to included this testing scripts to the
Blender release.

Tutorial and documentation can be found at
http://innerworld.sourceforge.net/

The script can be downloaded from sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/innerworld/

I am not a native English speaker. But I hope the tutorial is understandable.

If some one have questions about my script pleas be patient, I am on a journey
for the next 10 days.

regards
Thomas Jourdan