[Bf-scripts-dev] Scripts bundle

Michael Edwards mike at onearmedman.com
Sun Feb 6 20:19:39 CET 2005

I wrote a script that I'd like to add called Kelvin2RGB.  It converts
Kelvin values to RGB colors on Lamps to help make realistic lighting.
It places itself in the Materials folder of the Scripts menu.  You can
find it here:
http://workingweek.org/script/kelvin-0.1.zip

What the procedure for vetting it within this list?  It works well and
it's reasonably documented, but I'd like to know what the community
thinks of it so far.  I'm happy to make whatever changes are necessary.

-Mike