[Bf-python] Python API proposals

John Villar johnvillarzavatti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:53:41 CET 2011

Same opinion here... i'm currently enhancing my "Machete exporter" and i'm
including support for an HTTP asset server. It is a royal pain supporting
addon-wide configurations on this kind of scenario, which lead me to
include a little text on the beginning of the addon .py to configure the
asset server (which is, in my opinion, a very unelegant way to do it).

It would totally rock if the addons tab could have a "Configure..." button
for each addon on the list, so we can include this type of configuration
there.

John Villar