[Bf-python] Python API proposals

jerome jerome.le.chat at free.fr
Thu Dec 29 11:28:24 CET 2011

bpy.data./collections /?
collections can already be used to store arbitrary data inside a .blend,
without the need to attach these datas to a 3D data. it's persistent.

also for global script configuration there's a helper method in the obj
exporter that allows to store/retrieve configurations in the user
folder, I used this one in the dX importer.

sorry if I missed something

Jerome