[Bf-python] ROT ipo key - conversion from euler angles

Franz Refan refan at hotmail.de
Tue Oct 20 22:58:39 CEST 2009

Dear list,
I want to import some 3D objects (cone , cylibder, box... etc.) into Blender. I have the position in space and the rotation angles (euler angles). I already create the IPO-Keys for the position. I would now like to create the "ROT" IPO-Keys for the rotation. The problem is that I can't find a conversion from my euler angles to the angles used in Blender3D.  Can anyone provide a conversion from euler angles to the Blender angles that I need for the ROT Ipo Key?

Frank