[Bf-python] Passing instantiated variables to a game

Ian Johnson enjalot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:44:56 CET 2009

Hello all,

I would like to perform an expensive loading operation when I start blender
(or by calling some function in blender)
Then I would like to have the loaded object be available to my game scripts
when I play the game without having to do the loading process each time I
stop and start the game within blender. I should add that this loaded object
cannot be pickled since it is not a pure python object (wrapped objective-c
in this case)

This won't be such a problem when the game is finished because everything
will run in one environment, but it is a real headache to have to make one
little change and then wait at least 30 seconds for the loading process each
time.

Thanks

--
Ian Johnson