[Bf-python] Access of logic bricks via python API

Matthieu Delanoë matthieu.delanoe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:22:06 CET 2008

> Patches are best posted to the patch tracker.  It keeps them from getting
> lost and avoids the problem of the size limit for mailing list messages.
> Announcing new patches here is good.

OK, I'll do that, thanks for the information.

> Our intent is for the old bpy api to stay around for a while.  The old and
> the new will be modules you can import separately.  There are some bumps
> in the road in terms of naming, but nothing severe.

I though it would be like that, but with the all refactoring thing I
wasn't so sure anymore.
That's a good news :)

By the way I saw the new post on the Apricot blog, and I think that
logic bricks access in Python could be useful to them if they want to
export such thing to CS, or other engines.

Regards,
--
Matt