[Bf-python] Access of logic bricks via python API

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 17 20:32:44 CET 2008

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 05:41:30PM +0100, Matthieu Delano? wrote:

> Since last week I've been working on the access of logic bricks in
> Python.

Patches are best posted to the patch tracker.  It keeps them from getting
lost and avoids the problem of the size limit for mailing list messages.
Announcing new patches here is good.

Our intent is for the old bpy api to stay around for a while.  The old and
the new will be modules you can import separately.  There are some bumps
in the road in terms of naming, but nothing severe.

You can either build your patches against trunk or a particular branch.
Using trunk gets the current api.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net