[Bf-python] python API for particles for 2.46

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:13:01 CET 2008

Bill thanks for reminding me of the email from the gentleman who
apparently has updated the API for his own needs, emailing him to see
if he can provide a patch.  I was planning to work on an API this
weekend so that will likely save me some time.  This will only be in
there for 'those who desperately need it' since, apparently the entire
API will undergo significant changes for the 2.50 release.

LetterRip