[Bf-python] python API for particles for 2.46

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:30:32 CET 2008

If your worried about incomplete have a look at extending...
- Modifier Stack API is not totally finished - See UV-Project
modifier, smooth I think also.... have no python access.
- World Ambient Occlusion settings have no access
- New Action/Bone groups have no access as far as I know
- Pose Library has no access