[Bf-python] improvements to HotKeys Reference Help script

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:55:28 CET 2008

Martin,

strictly speaking I think JMS might be correct that migius isn't
following the GPL as regards to changelogs, (The GPL is somewhat
ambiguos on how significant refactors are handled via changelogs, or
how changelogs for svn commits for a centrally hosted project need to
be done... ie do svn commit logs meet the terms of the GPL?).

JMS does seem to react more strongly to unintentional errors and
slights than I think should be done, but I think he might have basis
as to the technical nature of the complaint.

LetterRip