[Bf-python] Blender and lists

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jul 24 23:54:12 CEST 2007

Hi, we cant get through all the topics for discussion at meetings so the
mailing list can be used for discussion.

In the Blender-Py API I have written a generic subtyped list that can be
used for small lists materials and scriptlinks.

This is a real list that works exactly like a real list, but it is
synchronized with blenders data.

At last python meeting we discussed this and some people didnt like the
design, could we come to a conclusion on this list?

I'v written up some details and options in the wiki

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Rewriting_the_2.4x_BPython_API#Blender_Sequences

- Cam