[Bf-python] Blender and lists

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Wed Jul 25 00:28:25 CEST 2007

Campbell Barton wrote:
> Hi, we cant get through all the topics for discussion at meetings so the
> mailing list can be used for discussion.
>
> In the Blender-Py API I have written a generic subtyped list that can be
> used for small lists materials and scriptlinks.

One point I didn't understand in the last meeting:

You mention "small lists"; is this implying that this structure
1) would only be used for sequence-type objects which always have a
small number of items (like materials assigned to a mesh), or
2) could be used for any sequence-type objects (like, say, mesh
vertices), but only when the number of verts is small; the rest of the
time some different structure is used.

I assume you mean 1)

Ken