[Bf-python] Oddity in Mesh.recalcNormals

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:55:36 CEST 2007

Hi.  Daredemo on irc was having trouble with Mesh.recalcNormals, and I
noticed that the code for it seems a little weird.   The python api
calls righthandfaces with the argument "direction", yet righthandfaces
takes an argument called "select".

The select arg seems to work as follows: If select is 0, then the
operation applies to all faces, else if its 1 then it makes normals go
outward, if its 2  then they go inward (or vice versa).

Anyway, this doesn't look like its working, though I didn't test it myself.

Joe