[Bf-python] removing python based image baking scripts

PERIN Jean-Baptiste jb_perin at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 21 11:37:23 CET 2006

--- Matt Ebb <matt at mke3.net> a écrit :

> Honestly, how old are you? Childishly insulting
> someone with made-up
> nonsense is not the way to 'calm things down'.

Can you please tell me where you saw an insult ?

> As Martin said, the decision to add or remove
> scripts is not up to
> ... Bla bla bla ..
> .. bla bla bla ..  naive stuff .. bla bla bla
> .. bla bla bla
> by something better, then it gets removed from
> distribution.

There's something paradoxal in your mail...

On one hand you say my words were only childiness (and
I can't agree with you more) .. but on the other hand
.. you feel the need to defend Campbell and provide
argument to explain his actions.
As though there were something to deny ..
A little bit as if the growing rumor according to
which Campbell is steeling ideas from others was
relying on real facts ..

> Honestly, how old are you?

your mail makes me hesitate between saying "I'm a
child" because as it is said : [From the mouth of
children one hears the truth]

or

"I'm adult enough to realize that I've just reached a
taboo .."

Perhaps the good thing with this cheap pun was that it
allowed adult people like you to explain things in a
clearer way ... and thus help to calm things down ;)

who knows ?

My Blender Site : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jb.perin/