[Bf-python] Request for Plumiferos

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Nov 2 04:48:37 CET 2006

Hi Malefico, Iv been using linked libs recently and had similar problems

my solution at the moment is to never have double names, so no Cube.001 ;)

Long term Id like to impliment a solution.

making Mesh.Get() only return local could be error prone, maybe
 Mesh.Get(lib=None) or alternativly Mesh.Get(lib='//my_blend_lib')

A function to get currently linked libs would be usefull also.
Library.GetOpenLibs() ? - return a list of strings - like the outliner.

that way you could get data from any lib.

- Cam