[Bf-python] Request for Plumiferos

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 2 16:24:57 CET 2006

Thanks for replying Campbell. Yes, if I could choose I
wouldn't use same names :-) , but I don't have any
options about it in my case.

This kind of problem would be trivial once we have
poseable linked groups, so we can pose a character
imported via link, and don't need to append it. Ton
told me he is going to work on that soon.

However, there will still be situations in which I
have to apply a new version of material or texture to
meshes that have already been imported to scene file.

Anyway, I hope this can be tackled in the near future
by some kind soul :-).

Regards

malefico