[Bf-python] setting/getting "Set" in a scene....

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 28 00:50:52 CEST 2006

Hi Python List !

I found that it's impossible to change the "Set" in a
given Scene thru Python.

The "Set" is a background scene we can normally use to
better organize geometry. It's the unlabelled box
above of "Backbuf" button in Output Panel, in Render
Buttons.

Now, this would be really useful when managing render
from Python, since you can have a camera on a main
scene and just changing the "background" you can have
many renders of different Scenes using same camera. It
is more efficient than linking the camera to other
scenes, since render settings are not changed.

I would really appreciate if a kind Python Guru could
dedicate a couple of hours to add this functionality
to the current API, just a couple of "Set/Get"
functions to change the Set.

Thanks in advance.

malefico and the Plumiferos Team.