[Bf-python] removing scripts...

Carlos López klopes at unizar.es
Wed Jul 26 07:58:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,
About Kloputils, it's useful yet because it generates instances, i.e.
mesh users, not a unique dense mesh like the 'Apply' Array modifier
button. This is a feature must be included. Indeed, there's the random
tool, that doesn´t exists in blender.
In the other hand, it's clear that it'd have to update for the new
blender versions, it's full of crashes, so while blender hasn't the
complete features, maybe I would have to simplify for a good use.

Klópes