[Bf-python] scripts submittal for 2.42 deadline

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 10:28:07 CEST 2006

We have testing builds scheduled for early May, therefore we would
like to have scripts that are proposed for inclusion in 2.42 submitted
by the 3rd week of April to allow us time to review.

Also for those scripts that are submitted, please put them in the
patch tracker.  (If you've submitted before and you haven't got a
response back please do place it in the patch tracker as well and we
apologize)  This way we don't accidently lose them in our overflowing
email boxes :)

the patch tracker is located here

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=127&group_id=9&func=browse

Remember that the script should be licensed under the GPL, and that
the script should have documentation on its usage if needed.

Thanks,

LetterRip