[Bf-python] data corruption

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Nov 17 14:27:07 CET 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 13:51, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> .. well that seems to be the same in the versions from 2 months ago too, i
> could not find any changes here in the recent commits

went through the changes in Object.c since alpha2 (after confirming the
problem is not there, thank god!) and did not see anything that could cause
that.

Ton is coming here soon so i'll ask him if something has related in the
internals that causes this.

also tested that getting the same selected object (the default cube in the
default b.blend) with Object.Get('Cube') does not mess the count up, so it is
really just a GetSelected() issue.

the other orangers, who have much more and longer experience with Blender than
me, told that this is not unheard of .. that e.g. using actions used to mess
the user count sometimes etc., and Ton has usually fixed those issues simply
& quickly, so am hoping that'll be the case with this too.

> ~Toni

same.