[Bf-python] Python Ipocurve/CurNurb module changes

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sun Jun 19 21:47:39 CEST 2005

I've posted a new page on the wiki discussing my proposal for
integrating the Ipocurve and CurNurb modules:

http://wiki.blender.org/bin/view.pl/Blenderdev/IpoVsCurve

Comments eagerly welcomed.

Stivs/IanWill: could one of you read over this and, if you
see some major show-stopper (i.e., I'm going off totally
in the wrong direction) let me know ASAP?  I have the time
to make these modifications right now and have started
coding (mainly to test that the ideas work), but I don't
want to throw a bunch of effort into this if it's not
desired.

In other words; please give me something to do :-)

Ken