[Bf-python] bpy code cleanup

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Sep 24 07:17:53 CEST 2004

Hi Stephen,

I committed some stuff earlier this week and right now my sources are in
sync with cvs, no problem at all for me, don't know about others.

I have no experience with beautifier tools, though I know indent is well
regarded and has been around for a long time.  If your tests assure you
it is safe to go ahead, I have nothing against it, it's a good start
(bpython), it might be used in the rest of Blender later.

But if you think we should test a little more, we can start with modules
that have new tests done.  I wrote one for Camera, not committed yet --
I will email it directly to you for now, it is easy to adapt it for
other similar modules.  It's not the best module to test, because of its
simplicity (no macros, for example), but running some scripts bundled
with Blender can also help.

--
Willian