[Bf-python] bpy code cleanup

Stephen Swaney sswaney at swbell.net
Sun Sep 26 16:09:59 CEST 2004

Thanks, Willian.  Since indent only changes whitespace
and not tokens, I'm not greatly worried about it breaking
things.  The only weirdness I saw in testing was one
place where  if ELEM(...) got turned into ifELEM(...).
Adding in the expected parentheses fixed that.

All the reformatted code has been checked in.  I ran over
each file with the Mark I Human Eyeball just to make
sure things looked ok.  I also tidied up some comments.
Things may not be perfect, but they are better.

I did not touch BGL.c since that is a complete soup of
macro fun. Running indent on it did not make it prettier!

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at swbell.net