[Bf-python] Ok, I've made a replacement Vector (CArray) for EMesh

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Wed Oct 13 08:16:03 CEST 2004

Since Vector no longers deals with pointers to arrays, I've written a
replacement list type for EMesh, since obviously we need a list type
that can work directly on the EditVert/Face/Edge data (see CVS maillist
post).

Just finished basic functionality.   Now comes the part where whenever
you remove a vert /edge/face, that vert/edge/face is sent  to CArray (or
maybe a part of EditMesh) so it's CArray's objects (->co, ->no) know to
not accept any manipulation of it's values (since obviously the no, co
arrays of the vert/face is no longer there).

Wrote this in haste, sorry for the confusion.

Oh, and this is only a barebones list type with error-checking, so it
has none of Vector's nice features.

joeedh