[Bf-python] Scripts competition at the Conference

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Oct 12 07:19:01 CEST 2004

Ack, please ignore my previous email

I re-read Ton's post:
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-python/2004-August/001789.html
and saw that he suggested a better way to choose the nominees:
"

- we announce the award on forums/mailling lists, and invite people to
propose candidates there
- the bf-python team appoints a jury to define (maximum) 5 official
nominees
- during the conference, participants then do the final vote

"

I already made the mistake of not taking care of this earlier, I won't
make another (my previous proposal was stupid, I shouldn't write quick
emails when the movie I want to go watch has already started on tv...)
just because we're short on time.  So let's do like above, I posted this
at elysiun:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31727
asking for script suggestions.

We still have about a week to take care of this.  I told them we'll
accept suggestions until Friday.

At the end of this week the bpython team + some Blender coders related
to bpython will appoint the jury to choose the (up to) 5 nominees.

PS: The people I asked yesterday to send votes can still email me or
post at the elysiun forum.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
Willian