[Bf-python] Patch: Draw.Image() -- new method.

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 9 13:05:30 CET 2004

Jonathan Merritt wrote:

> LOL! :-)  It's really, really great to have your support, but my own
> timing for submitting the patch was lousy.  If I'd been paying a bit
> more attention, I'd have tidied everything up and submitted it a week
> earlier to make it clearly in before the CVS freeze.  As it is, I
> don't think Willian or Ton can squeeze it in now without breaking
> policy (which is obviously uber-important for quality control on
> releases, and it could generate a lot of work for them to start making
> exceptions).
>
> I think it's destined to be a 2.36 thing...

Thanks, I couldn't have put it better : ).  It's hard to stop adding
stuff but it really needs to be done at some point.  About your patch,
Ton will probably want to know well about it, I'd suggest you bring the
whole addition to discussion about two weeks after release.

BTW, official releases "seem" to take too long for Blender with all good
stuff getting in and cvs usually in good working form (of course I don't
think we should release more often).  People used to ask me when a new
release would come out, now it's more "how do I use cvs, what do I need
to compile Blender" : ).

--
Willian