[Bf-python] Patch: Draw.Image() -- new method.

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 9 05:17:51 CET 2004

joeedh wrote:

> Please, almighty Willian and Ton the great developers, we really need
> this in 2.35!!!! Please commit it!

LOL! :-)  It's really, really great to have your support, but my own
timing for submitting the patch was lousy.  If I'd been paying a bit
more attention, I'd have tidied everything up and submitted it a week
earlier to make it clearly in before the CVS freeze.  As it is, I don't
think Willian or Ton can squeeze it in now without breaking policy
(which is obviously uber-important for quality control on releases, and
it could generate a lot of work for them to start making exceptions).

I think it's destined to be a 2.36 thing...

Jonathan Merritt.