[Bf-python] dRot (creating IPO)

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri May 28 06:23:17 CEST 2004

Hi Campbell,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Campbell Barton" <cbarton at metavr.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-python] dRot (creating IPO)

> Does sombody want to update the epyDocs?
>
> Id personaly like to go through and flesh out some of the python docs
> that dont explain enough.

Sure, go on, there are many parts that can be improved, including better example
scripts.  I suggest you work on one module at a time, then show it here so we
all can help you checking the info, then we update the docs under cvs.  Of
course others are also welcome to help with better docs, that's a great help.

And about your suggested new functions, they all look good (I agree Frees is not
a good name, too), go ahead.  If some problem appears or some other part of
Blender requires updating, then we talk to other developers (Ton).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br