[Bf-python] New Bone flags

Bob Holcomb bob_holcomb at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 14:38:41 CEST 2004

When I wrote the bone creation code, I created a bone manually in blender then
dumped it's flag value to the console.  I used this value to determine what
the default value of the flag should be.  Currently when a bone is created
it's flag is set to 32.  This is 0x0020 in hex, which after looking at the
DNA_armature_types.h file, I believe would set the bone flag BONE_QUATROT.
Wouldn't setting it to 1 be better.  I think this would mark the bone as
selected, which may prevent unusual artifacts later.  If I'm out in left
field, please let me know.

Cheers,

Bob