[Bf-python] New Bone flags

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed May 26 17:43:38 CEST 2004

I played around with bone selection and figured out that bone selection
doesn't really work unless your in edit mode. What needs to happen is
that we need a enter/exit editmode for objects. This would allow you to
select and deselect things. Right now you can only select/deselect the
armature object not the armature data.
To tell you the truth im not really sure what BONE_QUATROT really does.
The only place in the source it's referenced is in bone_to_mat3() but
it's now commented out - so I assume the flag really does nothing.
(Actually the flag values for bones that are created from a 'primitive'
armature is greater than 32 because it has IK_TO_PARENT set (something I
just figured out because IK is not compatible with setPose())).