[Bf-python] Sel Same Python Script

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jul 26 19:27:15 CEST 2004

Hi, theres a bug in my python script (sel same)\

I dont know how to select and unselect faces using there flags properly.
(whats a bitwise vector???)

      def sel(f):
        f.flag = f.flag or NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT']
      def unsel(f):
        f.flag = f.flag and NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT']

f.flag = f.flag or NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT']  # This works to select any
face

But how do I unselect a face
dont say.
f.flag = 0 because that dosent6 keep other flags.

- Cam