[Bf-python] Sel Same Python Script

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Jul 26 20:24:18 CEST 2004

Hi Campbell,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Campbell Barton" <cbarton at metavr.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Bf-python] Sel Same Python Script

After 2.34 I'll follow your suggestion and add a nicer way to set face
selection state, but for now:

>       def sel(f):
>         f.flag = f.flag or NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT']
>       def unsel(f):
>         f.flag = f.flag and NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT']

f.flag |= NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT'] # will set selection
f.flag &=~NMesh.FaceFlags['SELECT'] # will unselect, note the '~' to invert
bitflags

If you have updates to the script just send them to me, I'm still working on
some radiosity module stuff and will commit the updated scripts and doc
later today or tomorrow.

Yes, UV is the best available place for that script but it's not ideal.
After 2.34 we'll discuss updates related to bundled scripts, possibly add
more 'slots'.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br