[Bf-python] Sel Same Python Script

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jul 26 12:00:16 CEST 2004

Will, commiting this sounds good.
Ton- Should the Sel Same UV be removed from BF-Blender now? The code is
a good reference but thats probably only because Im still quite new to
C, mabe comment it.

Also, would it be Possible to Move this menu to the Face/Select Menu- I
know its a more obscure menu but its realy where this belongs.
- Cam