[Bf-python] Feature request: Access to Action Actuators in scripts outside the game engine

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed Jul 7 15:43:44 CEST 2004

There are no plans to integrate the Gameengine API and the Python API
that I know of. For right now we can deal with object properties but the
other logic bricks are not implemented. There could be methods added to
the Python API that will get sensors/actuators/etc but they would need
to be written as part of the Python API. Is there a need to do this and
what for?