[Bf-python] Python page blender3d.org

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Feb 21 15:38:12 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have asked Bart Veldhuizen, the former NaN webmaster, to help
designing/implementing a new structure for the blender.org portal. This
design is still unfinished, will be presented & discussed later.

One of the goals for a redesign, is give easier access to
groups/volunteers to the site, to build and moderate entire sections
(news, docs, downloads, gallery, etc). The open source Content
Management software www.typo3.com is the candidate Bart choose to do a
first experiment with.

http://www.vrotvrot.com/blenderOrg/Python_Dow.97.0.html

The idea is to move this to the blender3d.org site, as a python
reference section. This as a test case, to see how it works in
practice. And of course, it is the purpose to give out 'content admin'
accounts out to you bf-python dudes, to further construct and maintain
such a site section.

Bart will come later on with some instructions for how it all will
work. I mainly mail this to the list to indicate there's work being
done! :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org