[Bf-python] Re: Python page blender3d.org

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 22 12:09:47 CET 2004

Hi,

I have upgraded my installation to the most recent version of Typo3. As
a result, the pagenumbers have changed. Here are the new urls:

Python Download Section
http://vrotvrot.com/blenderOrg/Python_Downloads.3.0.html

CMS Background Information
http://vrotvrot.com/blenderOrg/Blender_org_CMS_Information.9.0.html

Enjoy, and please let me know what you think of it so far.

Cheers,

Bart