[Bf-python] RE:Blender object rotation

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Thu Feb 19 01:33:23 CET 2004

Right now you can rotate an object using python by using
Blender.Object.setEuler(#,#,#).  However, I would like to explore whether
you could do this with quaternions and/or matrices as well.
So for an object you could do:
myObject = Blender.Object.Get('ObjectName')
myObject.setEuler(90,45,30)
I belive this works :|